Mastek Eco Trailing Shoe applies the slurry at ground level and cattle can graze within a couple of days. The spring and boot ensure slurry is placed at the roots. This approach increases the amount of Nitrogen needed for grass. Mastek Eco Trailing Shoe fits any new or existing tanker that has trailing shoe brackets. EACH spring is capable of taking 8 kg of loading, ensuring the slurry is placed under the grass cover. Like all Mastek products the Eco Shoe is fitted with a Mastek Supercut Macerator.
- Different screen sizes to increase or decrease the flow rate
- 3-point linkage umbilical attachment
- Load-sensing hydraulic system
- Umbilical attachment
- Touch screen operating system
- Can be supplied with Skate Board for JD Harvest Lab
- Smart Spread Flow meter compatible with 10″ Tablet or ISOBUS