The latest BOTTARINI range of portable compressors incorporate the very latest technological advances and manufacturing processes to provide users with a portable supply of economic and reliable compressed air.
BOTTARINI’s experience in the design and manufacture of high quality portable compressors spans almost 60 years. Today’s models are the result of an intensive development program, and deliver the high performance and reliability demanded by users.
?Compressors are equipped with Yanmar and Cummins engine, direct driven.
- Engine YANMAR 4TNV88BKCP (GDP 43-51),?Engine CUMMINS B3.3TAA (GDP 61-77) smooth and less vibration 4-cylinder diesel engine
- Direct Driven
- Progressive volume flow regulation:?Engine speed and air intake regulation are automatically adapted to compressed air requirement
- Soft Start allows the engine to warm up with compressors off load
- Operational reliability?Operation at ?10 to + 50?C ambient temperature
- Bolted single sheets, cost less with quicker exchange if damaged
- Air end with spin-on oil filter cartridge, simple maintenace, easy to replace
- Air filters, separate air filters for engine and air compressor
- Transparent plastic fuel tank?for direct visual level and pollution checking
- Start by rotary switch to avoid loss of time caused by lost ignition key
- Inside main switch avoids unauthorised operation
- Automatic stop in case of malfunction:
- Compressor temperature too high
- Engine oil pressure too low
- Engine temperature too high
- Battery voltage too low
- Fuel shortage
- Flexible mudguards in polyurethane for a long duration.
- Controller with digital display showing tamper proof hour counter